Customer Service Representative
Join us at rose plastic. Our company is regarded as the world’s No. 1 supplier of high-quality hard plastic packaging for the tooling industry. As a medium-sized, third-generation owner and managed company, we develop and produce high quality plastic sleeves, boxes and cases. With around 800 employees at 10 locations worldwide, we are where our customers are. To continue the rose plastic’s success story, we are looking for you!
- Provide effective customer service for all customers
- Process customer orders arcuately in the system
- Enters quality notification into the system and issues replacement order if needed
- Provides customers with product samples, pricing, shipping, and order information
- Completes necessary forms to obtain specific SAP data needed to process customer orders, such as material numbers
- Provides timely feedback to the company and sales partner regarding service failures, customer concerns and changes in customer order
- Interfaces with logistics, purchasing, accounting, sales team, and scheduling
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Required Customer Service experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical including screening for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 60 days
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Programs after 90 days
- Attendance bonuses
- Time off policies include vacation, holidays, and personal time
- Free use of our company gym and wellness courses
Are you interested in joining our team?! We look forward to receiving your application!