Mold Process Technician
Join us at rose plastic. Our company is regarded as the world’s No. 1 supplier of high-quality hard plastic packaging for the tooling industry. As a medium-sized, third-generation owner and managed company, we develop and produce high quality plastic sleeves, boxes and cases. With around 800 employees at 10 locations worldwide, we are where our customers are. To continue the rose plastic’s success story, we are looking for you!
- Perform mold/accessory device changeovers, troubleshoot Blow/Injection mold machines
- Manufacture and maintain quality parts within stated tolerances
- Make minor changes to process to ensure equipment functions safely and that accurate cycle times and quality standards are achieved with minimal raw material loss
- Assist other personnel to set up, operate, and correct any assigned equipment
- Observe specific parts of equipment and materials in process to determine or analyze the cause of machine malfunctions and/or poor part quality. Repair and/or make any necessary minor adjustments to equipment to obtain desired operating results.
- Daily maintenance of area, tolls, and machines to ensure a safe work environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Possess Blow and/or Injection Mold machine set up experience preferred
- Production experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical drawings, technical procedures, or quality instruction
- Ability to use a respirator in the event of burning PVC needs removed from a machine
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical including screening for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 60 days
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing Programs after 90 days
- Attendance bonuses
- Time off policies include vacation, holidays, and personal time
- Free use of our company gym and wellness courses
Are you interested in joining our team?! We look forward to receiving your application!