Have you seen a suitable position on our website and want to apply? Everything you need to know is summarized below. We’ll show you how to prepare all the necessary paperwork to maximize your chances of success.
We’re looking for applicants who are a good fit for rose plastic. As well as your expertise, your personality is extremely important and should be reflected in your application. Ensure you submit well-presented and complete documents that inspire. That means:
- Impress us with your cover letter! Tell us why you want to work for rose plastic. Naturally, we want to understand your motivation for applying for the job in question – and what makes you particularly suitable for it.
- Resume – focus on the essentials.
- Training and employer references
So, you’ve found a suitable job vacancy on our website and sent us your application documents via our online application form. What happens next? We want to spare you this uncertainty and explain the application process at our company:
- Once we receive your application documents, we’ll review them as soon as possible and then contact you.
- If we feel your work experience and education are relevant to the available position, we will schedule you for a job interview.
- At the time of your interview, you will get to know our company, the department, and the details of the position.
- If you are selected for the job, we will provide you with an employment offer in writing.
- Upon your successful completion of a pre-employment physical and background check, it’s time for us to say “Welcome to the rose plastic team!”
- To get you started, you’ll receive an induction plan and an employee handbook containing all important information about the company. You’ll also take part in training activities and briefings relevant to your job.